I am ready to share my story with everyone.  

My life has been quite challenging.  As I am coming through this storm I am finding such joy and light.  



No doubt: making a television appearance will be an incredible experience, but the opportunity has an even greater significance to me personally.  It will allow me to bring attention to the work of Global (kerusglobal.org), a wonderful church-based organization dedicated to inspiring, equipping and mobilizing professionals, organizations and faith-based communities to address important public health and education issues (HIV/AIDS) that adversely affect youth and their families. One of their many projects around the world is a Safe House program that is currently being set up in South Africa.  After learning about it, I was so inspired that I decided to partner with them in any way possible.  So, in honor of Father’s Day and until the end of August, I will be donating 20% of all my art sales directly to the Safe House program South Africa.  The remaining 80% will be put into a “trip fund” that will hopefully allow me to personally visit the organization in South Africa in September.


I sincerely hope you will help me to contribute to this amazing organization by purchasing a piece of artwork from Shirley’s Loft and/or spreading the word to your friends and family about this special promotion.  It’s a win-win-win prospect:  An excellent way to honor that special Father in your life, Dad gets a gorgeous piece of art, and you get the satisfaction of knowing that your purchase will have a lasting impact on the life of a child in need. Thanks for your support!